Sunday, September 11, 2011

Aventura del Domingo

Spent last night picking through my Alpaca wool so I will be ready to spin it soon, and woke up well enough to taxi to Molino, a big everything-you-can-think-of market in Cusco, so I could practice my Spanish. We found more movies and hunted elusive pressure cookers.... Then a 3 block walk to el Mercado de Ttio, where Avocados are far too expensive and we found fresh nutmeg and basil (also elusive, these two), and yummy looking swiss chard, which I will happily devour, no worries.

Now for a calm rest of the day, working on my website, which has been sorely neglected the last month, and maybe creating a google+ profile for myself so I can continue to hold obsessive control over my internet image...


It's such a beautiful day, I'm really glad I could get outside for a little bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment