Friday, August 12, 2011

For the purposes of using this blog for Fulbright documentation ....

14.2 Web-Based Media: Grantees who share their Fulbright experiences publicly via web-based media are responsible to acknowledge that theirs is not an official Department of State website or blog, and that the views and information presented are their own and do not represent the Fulbright Program or the U.S. Department of State. Any grantee who posts inappropriate or offensive material on the Internet in relation to the Fulbright Program may be subject to revocation or termination of their grant (see section 15.3 below, grounds for revocation 2 and 8).

This is not an official Dpt. of State blog. These views are my own, the experiences are my own, and the opinions are my own. I will not post anything I find objectionable or offensive (and since this blog is generally dye themed, when have you ever heard of anything natural dye related that is offensive? Even the idea that the youngest apprentices in Renaissance Europe were made to go around to pubs to collect urea to use with the Woad dyes, historical not objectionable.....)

So now that the formalities are out of the way.... I leave for Peru Aug. 22nd.

I'm doing another pre-reduced indigo workshop this Saturday. Other than maybe a post about the workshops I've done in the last month, I'll see you in South America!

No comments:

Post a Comment